Back to doing my patches. Here is a pile of those done:
Here is a pile of those not yet done:
And here are the two piles side by side:
Looks like I had better do more stitching in the next three months!!
I bleached some Ikea black fabric earlier this week expecting to get an orange colour – instead I got the most beautiful reds! I started with the cut into paint brush. After I had dribbled some blobs and squiggles by mistake, I add more squiggles. The red was so instant, it was almost frightening. Love it.
So next step was to start a new Pieces of Crow quilt. Here is a section of the now completed top. The photo doesn’t do justice to the red – it is a bit bleached out!
Now it just needs backing and quilting.